WETHEAPP JOBS & CAREERS
PT. RLI is currently seeking an Android Developer to work on new and existing projects with their growing team in Tangerang. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with backend services. You will be working along-side developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Talent for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
What you will get:
- Negotiable competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Stock option
- Transportation costs reimbursements
- Medical coverage
- Be a part of a growing startup team!
Are you the one?
If you are interested to be a part of the wetheapp team, all you need to do is fill in some basic information about yourself and attach your CV or portfolio (the more you give, the more likely you’ll get accepted). Should you pass the screening, our representative will contact you via email or phone call.