WETHEAPP JOBS & CAREERS
Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, Sails.js, Meteor, etc.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience developing backend services and RESTful APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Development experience in Unix or Linux operating environments
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Comfort maintaining live production systems
What you will get:
- Negotiable competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Stock option
- Transportation costs reimbursements
- Medical coverage
- Be a part of a growing startup team!
Are you the one?
If you are interested to be a part of the wetheapp team, all you need to do is fill in some basic information about yourself and attach your CV or portfolio (the more you give, the more likely you’ll get accepted). Should you pass the screening, our representative will contact you via email or phone call.