WETHEAPP JOBS & CAREERS
PT. RLI is currently seeking a Business Analyst that responsible for understanding the business goals and objectives of the projects, and translate those goals and objectives into software requirements for technology initiatives, including online products, content management systems, and business information systems that assist our clients in achieving success.
- Working to define or analyze requirements, test system functionality, develop user documentation, conduct training necessary for the successful execution of the project, and provide post deployment user support
- Participate in the scrum teams making sure that the team goals are fulfilled each Sprint
- Document requirements using user stories
- Participate in QA to ensure testing will match requirements and fulfill the intended business needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passion in software engineering, system analysis or business analysis
- Strong analytical skills and having the drive to be well-organized
- Strong sense of responsibility and good teamwork
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience with SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Experience with UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- Experience with Scrum methodologies and tools
What you will get:
- Negotiable competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Stock option
- Transportation costs reimbursements
- Medical coverage
- Be a part of a growing startup team!
Are you the one?
If you are interested to be a part of the wetheapp team, all you need to do is fill in some basic information about yourself and attach your CV or portfolio (the more you give, the more likely you’ll get accepted). Should you pass the screening, our representative will contact you via email or phone call.