WETHEAPP JOBS & CAREERS
PT. RLI is currently seeking a PHP Developer to work on new and existing projects with their growing team remotely. PHP developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic, develop backend components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the frontend developers by integrating their work with the application.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Codeigniter, Symfony
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions is a plus
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a plus
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc) is a plus
- Knowledge of the Linux environment is a plus
- Ability to work in an agile environment
What you will get:
- Negotiable competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Stock option
- Transportation costs reimbursements
- Medical coverage
- Be a part of a growing startup team!
Are you the one?
If you are interested to be a part of the wetheapp team, all you need to do is fill in some basic information about yourself and attach your CV or portfolio (the more you give, the more likely you’ll get accepted). Should you pass the screening, our representative will contact you via email or phone call.