WETHEAPP JOBS & CAREERS
React Native Developer
PT. RLI is currently seeking a React Native Developer interested in building mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for designing and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Strong object-oriented design, programming and debugging skills
- Passionate about mobile development and writing correct, and efficient code
- Demonstrable experience with React Native and understanding of the ecosystem (e.g. Redux, ES6, CodePush)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, and Android Studio
- Hands on experience with the whole app lifecycle from development to deployment
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Knowledge of various tools such as crash reporting, analytics
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Familiarity with continuous integration
What you will get:
- Negotiable competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Stock option
- Transportation costs reimbursements
- Medical coverage
- Be a part of a growing startup team!
Are you the one?
If you are interested to be a part of the wetheapp team, all you need to do is fill in some basic information about yourself and attach your CV or portfolio (the more you give, the more likely you’ll get accepted). Should you pass the screening, our representative will contact you via email or phone call.