WETHEAPP JOBS & CAREERS
PT. RLI is currently seeking a Software Tester that responsible for testing web and mobile application. Your role will vary depending on project requirements. You may join a project at the initial implementation stages to assess potential risks, or be brought on to a project midway through, when testing becomes a key requirement.
- Strong interest and passion in testing
- Conducting software functional testing and regression testing
- Have the ability to provide appropriate feedback when there are issues
- Have a high standard of work quality
- Excellent attention to detail & analytical skills
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- The ability to work in a team and individually
- Experience in creating Test Design, Test Data Setup, Test Cases or Test Scenario
- Experience in writing Acceptance Test Criteria
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms
- Ability to work in an agile environment
What you will get:
- Negotiable competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Stock option
- Transportation costs reimbursements
- Medical coverage
- Be a part of a growing startup team!
Are you the one?
If you are interested to be a part of the wetheapp team, all you need to do is fill in some basic information about yourself and attach your CV or portfolio (the more you give, the more likely you’ll get accepted). Should you pass the screening, our representative will contact you via email or phone call.